Sunday, March 31, 2013

Cover Letter Example: IT Role




Dear Hiring Manager,

My name is (Name) and I am applying for the (IT Security Position) you are offering. I recently graduated from North Carolina State University in Mathematics with a concentration in Computer Science, and I am currently employed as a network technician.

In my current job my main roles are network troubleshooting and basic system administration. I help setup new computers and users on corporate domains for a HIPAA certified environment. One of my main focuses is in security to ensure our HIPPAA certification. This includes working in Active Directory on Windows 2008 R2 and Sonicwall. I ensure virus definitions are up to date and speedy spyware removal. I also help educate our clients on proper computer usage to minimize problems and security risks.

I have some basic scripting knowledge using Perl, Python, and Lua. I have used these scripting languages in classroom and personal settings, including automating some functions on my computer. I also received a Network Security Certificate at (Community College) including a Cisco certification course.

Thank you sincerely for your consideration and I look forward to hearing from you.

3 comments:

  1. Writing is an art, and including something innovative will boost sales and publicity as well on the company's part. See more here paraphrase tool online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cover Letter Example must know every writer. I love writing. So i am very happy for this post. I also need some help. here you talk about biggest marketing agencies. I am waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete