Sunday, March 17, 2013

Hello Reddit!

Hi Reddit! I'm so excited by the response to this website from you guys!


I have updated the contact page so please do not hesitate to use it if you would like to contribute content, have suggestions, or just want to say hello. I will try my hardest to not slack off and update this as much as possible, but I know you guys understand time constraints (cough Reddit cough). 

It would be really great of you guys to like this page on Facebook and Twitter and G+ and whatever else, but not required obviously.

A little about me: I like creating templates and I have an obsession with job boards, job searching advice, and more. I recently attained a position based of my enjoyment of making templates so hopefully that means they're good.

Thanks for hanging out and I'll update with a new template soon!



2 comments:

  1. great many templates available on the site, it may seem a like a menial job creating templates but one can only imagine the great distances these templates help cover. Super impressed

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really informative and very educational post. I am working for Carolina Demolition Services company which provides complete demolition services after property damage and during reconstruction. We handle demolition projects after a fire or water damage has occurred and during structural remodels and additions. Residential and Commercial Demolition Services

    ReplyDelete